Today we cleaned up the family room from all of the tools and materials that had begun to collect. The boys worked on getting the built-in hutch to fit better in its new location. They also painted the family room walls and installed our new bathroom mirror! The previous owner only had a small medicine cabinet hung above their sink (which was also off center) and it looked too small for the wall and out of place. I ordered a large piece of mirror this morning to replace it and it was finished and ready for installation this afternoon! The boys put it up with liquid nails*.
HELPERS: Timmy & Whitney
NOTE (1/19/15): the mirror eventually had to be replaced because the liquid nails that we used to adhere it to the wall began majorly discoloring the mirror. Pretty soon there were so many dark marks that you could barely see yourself! We had to purchase a new mirror and installed it with an adhesive that was made specifically for mirrors. Make sure you read the back of the labels before adhering mirror to any surface!